Thursday, July 11, 2002

I'm 33 years old today. As of midnight... What can I expect to be different about life with that taken into consideration? Probably not a great deal. I jujst reread a list of projects I emailed to myself on Jan 31... Like a letter to myself from one year before. Among other things I promised myself I'd go to Mexico. Now, the idea of having such a surplus of time and money seems like an impossibility. I hate to write such negative thoughts, especially on my birthday, but the truth remains unchanged.

I find myself with nothing much to write in my blog, because I'm doing all the exact same things I was doing last time I sat down to log something. I'm even wearing the same clothes (and my hands are still covered in paint. I'm sort of half-thinking about starting some resolutions today, such as working out a little. Maybe one or two push-ups... Oooof, what a thought. I reckon my muscles are too cold. Maybe I'll have another coffee instead. Og God, that is so 33. I'm going to be one of these obese Americans!

No comments: