Saturday, August 10, 2002

This better not crash.

Something great might come out,and I wouldn't want to lose it.

I went out with Suzette for a few hours tonight. Sweet girl, if not a little distant from life. She has her feet pretty well planted on earth, with only a few exceptions.

Shit, i'm bored. I may as well just go to bed. I have all these house-demands that must be seen to tomorrow, and I promised Nick I'd help him organize his garage.

It seems when i think about blogs during my day, I rememeber interesting (at least to me) tid-bits that I can put in my blog later on. It's clear to me that I'm much too far in the zone with this painting thing. I'm doing my typical all or nothing charge, and evrything is falling apart. Yet i can't take my eyes off the goal. I fantasize about freedom from this place, and this project, and yet I don't exactly know what i'll do or where I'll go after.

But i feel deep down that I'll come flying out of here like a catapault. Energy. I pray something nice comes of it.

No comments: