Monday, December 16, 2002

I find myself wanting to move back to New York. That's not a good thing to find myself wanting, for it ain't gonna happen anytime soon. I realized that what i did wrong when i returned to the city at the beginning of November was failure to RENEW my relationship to it. I figured we'd just pick up where we left off, and it didn't work; the chemistry was all wrong. Upon reflection, I got to thinking it was like seeing an on/off lover after a long hiatus, and trying to bypass the whole seduction phase... (and just grabbing her tit). Everyone and everything has to be seduced - OVER AND OVER. If you can't get with this aspect of existence, you may as well just die.

On a more spritual level it's about living in the moment and about spontaneity. Every object is the Buddha and every situation is the guru.

Quitting smoking is much easier than its survivors will lead you to believe. It's really underrated at that.

No comments: