Saturday, August 07, 2004

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOURSELF WEEP?

In this dream last night I was in montreal, driving in a little red mustang convertible. I was very pleased to have the car, but also afraid of it bringing trouble to me. I was with some old friend and we were trying to get across town when we were stopped by a line of riot police. I stopped the car and tried to signal to the cops that we just wanted to get through and park. Finally I gave up and backed the car away from them. I just then saw people fighting and rioting on the other side of the police line. It was very violent and I was suddenly disturbed by it. We got to an alley and I parked the mustang in it. I still felt insecure about the car, especially after the trouble I'd seen. The alley in which I parked was full of other old mustangs. we went upstairs to this old friend's apartment, and I watched the riot going on down the street from a window. It was extremely violent. There were guys in the street with huge knives, killing one another. I saw guys get stabbed and I was very disturbed by it. I tried to get my friend's attention to look out the window but he could not get there to see it. It was Daniel Diaz. We left after a little while to Janie's on Ste. Famille.
At one point I was riding my Superhawk down St. Urbain Street, and I popped a wheelie. A bunch of people cheered.

No comments: