Sunday, May 08, 2005

O man, I've been off the hook. I can hardly believe that I'm back online. Man trhis town just lets me drift and drift. As long as i show up to work on time.
I just finished a low budegt horror film, working in the capacity of key grip. How weird. had a great fucking time and made some do re mi. Not bad.

I've been having to drive so fucking much. I'm always an hour early for work. That's on-time as far as I'm concerned. Lots of stuff always comes up. Pulled this one off without any cataclysyms. Fooled 'em again josie.

Mike Gonzalez came out and pulled focus. I brought him out of retirement once again. And he stayed with jme in L.A. That crazy Mexican. We drank like wild Indians. Every goddamn night. Such times. I dig it. The morning we wrapped, the whole company went to The Drawing Room cocktail lounge on hillhurst. I got there first and backed my cutlass into the spot in front of the door. So we hung outside the bar smoking cigarettes and reefer. At 8am in a mini-mall. It's great what you can get away with in L.A.

Yeah yeh, I gotta get serious. Pay some of these damn bills. There'll be time to catch up.

No comments: