Wednesday, January 11, 2006

San Francisco Supervisors Propose Gun Ban

Wed Dec 15, 8:30 PM ET U.S. National - AP
By LISA LEFF, Associated Press Writer

SAN FRANCISCO - City residents will vote next year on a proposed weapons ban that would deny handguns to everyone except law enforcement officers, members of the military and security guards.

__________________________________________________________________

So what happened with this anyway? I find it contradicts the supposed rebel character of S.F., that they would vote to give exclusive rights to the State to own handguns. Cops, soldiers and security guards.

And what happened with the guy who tried to blow up Starbucks. Did they catch him? Has anyone claimed responsibility? I wonder if Starbucks has seen a decline in its Frisco sales charts. Sounds just like the kooky kids who tried to go untergrund in 1968.

Five to one (baby)
One in Five
No one here gets out alive

I wonderif the Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf (CBTL) will be targeted here in Los Angeles? That's where I usually go. When I'm nodding out and the money's burning a hole in my pocket.

No comments: