Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Here is my second attempt at going worldwide with my blogs. The other entry must be floating around somewhere in a server. It was that great really. I walked the dog tonight (yawn). he retrieves very well, but seems to be distracted by the smells left by other dogs. He all but shuts me out if there's any sign of another dog.
The bike is fixed. That's worth mentioning. What a painful lesson. I'd once before driven off with the front disc lock on, but it wasn't nearly as bad as this time, in which the bike landed on my leg, and i cracked my elbow on Minna St. The damage to the bike was atrocious. Turn signal gone, shift lever bent, and front brake caliper dangling from it's hose, I can't sem to see below this other window. Maybe I'll just call it a a night. I'm typing blind here...g

No comments: